If your vehicle is not driveable, contact Multispray @ 084 605 1326.
Once you have delivered your vehicle at Multispray
Please note the following:
- Check that we have your correct contact details
- Check that you are in agreement with your excess, payable on or before collection of the vehicle. (EFT needs to reflect in our bank account)
- Check that you are in agreement with the work to be done on your vehicle, please notify us of any additional work you want us to do on your vehicle.
- Please remove all personal items from your vehicle
- You will receive a security letter that has to be shown when collecting the vehicle on completion of repairs, as well as a Pro-forma excess invoice.
THE MULTISPRAY REPAIR PROCESS
Multispray will keep you up to date with the progress of your vehicle on a regular basis. You are more than welcome to visit Multispray any time during the repair process. Please keep in mind the working days for the repair process are only an estimate and may change due to unforeseen circumstances. Once your vehicle is ready for collection, you will be contacted by Multispray to collect your vehicle.
The repair process consists of 10 steps:
- Step 1 – Stripping of vehicle
- Step 2 – Approval of unseen damages/additional work
- Step 3 – Panel beating
- Step 4 – Preparation for paint work
- Step 5 - Painting
- Step 6 - Polishing
- Step 7 - Assembly
- Step 8 - Cleaning
- Step 9 - Quality Control
- Step 10 - Collection of the vehicle
- Customer Satisfaction Index
The vehicle will be stripped and any unseen damages/ additional work to be done will be identified.
Insurance Co will be contacted with unseen damages/additional work for approval. Once agreed by the Insurance Company, parts are ordered and working days may be adjusted where necessary. You will be informed of this.
The repair process begins and the duration of the process depends on damages.
This consist of 4 stages
- Masking and
- Colour mixing
The repaired parts/vehicle will then be spray painted with waterborne paint in the spray booth, afterwards it will be left in the heated booth for the paint to dry.
The painted parts/vehicle is polished as needed to match the original factory finish and texture.
The complete assembly of all parts and trimmings takes part at this stage.
Your vehicle is cleaned thoroughly inside and out.
Each area that was repaired is checked closely to ensure that all work was properly completed. If there were suspension damages, the vehicle is to be taken for Wheel Alignment and road tested. Many areas are checked for proper operation; instrument panel gauges, stereo operation, power windows, and locks, as well as all lights, to name just a few. If anything is found not operating correctly it is either repaired, or if it is something not related to the loss, you will be notified.
Once the vehicle passed Quality Control, the Multispray claims advisor will contact the client with the good news. The client will then collect the vehicle from Multispray. Upon collection of the vehicle, the client will sign a Clearance Certificate and pay the applicable excess fee, or total amount if the work was done on their own account.
Every customer is called approximately one week after they pick up their vehicle to make sure that they are happy with not only the repair work, but the entire repair process.